Knuffi® Bumper Guards are warning and protection guards that act as a buffer for people, machines, and objects. The guards protect and absorb hard impacts and they also help to prevent and sort of injury or damage. There is a major decrease in work related injury to personnel which decreases the downtime due to repairs. The black and yellow warning markings are eye catching and help to reduce accidents and highlight danger at the edges, gaps and obstacles.
Key Product Features:
- Performs well in different temperatures which makes them very versatile for use indoors and outdoors.
- Manufactured using a patented method which prevents the colour from deteriorating or fading and guarantees long life.
- Supplied in poly bags as a standard 1m lengths, or 5m rolls.
- Profile Body: Recyclable Polyurethane foam.
- Surface: Polyurethane foam colored by reverse printing and foamed in place so that no paint appears on the outside.
- Adhesive: All types except “B” and “BB” are installed using light and ageing resistant, modified acrylic glue.
- Adhesion: 21N/inch (25mm)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- Fire Classification: B2 according to DIN 4102 and UL 94HB/10mm
- Standard Lengths: 3’ 3-1/4” (1m), 16’ 4-3/4” (5m) and up to 164’-0” (50m).
- Installation: Simply adhere to clean, grease-free surface
- Black/Yellow, White, Fluorescent Red/Yellow, Red/White, Reflective Black/ Yellow, Reflective Red/ White, Glow in the Dark, Fluorescent Black/Yellow, Black