IRONguard speed bumps are the worlds lightest modular rubber speed bump. The design includes material that will never chip, rot or corrode. These speed bumps are made of recycled PVC, its flexibility allows for it to contour to road crown. The durability allows for the speed bumps to last and be weather resistant. These speed bumps are very versatile and portable, they can be moved anywhere for snow removal or surface maintenance. No heavy machinery is required for these speed bumps.
Key Product Highlights:
- 36” long x 10.5” wide x 2” high (main piece)
- A standard speed bump system section includes (2) main pieces, (2) endcaps x 5” long and (1) connector clip. Main pieces may be added and connected to form larger units.
- Weighs only 10lbs./pc. – ships at a fraction of the cost of heavier speed bumps.
- EndCap: 5” Safety Snap On End Cap – sloped modular profile prevents tripping by pedestrians.
- Yellow Plates: Each speed bump section is embedded with (6) yellow safety plates of weather resistant, composite material for protection from salt, freeze and thaw.
- Can be used as a cable cover – bottom sides include 1” x 1½” channels for protecting temporary or permanent cables or hoses.
- Residential roads
- Shopping centers
- Drive Through
- Commercial indoor garages
- Residential indoor garages – great vehicle stopper!