The Blue Giant StrongArm™ RVR303 has a recessed hook design that combines high levels of safety with performance integrity.
Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high-visibility barrier-style restraint hook. This creates prevention from accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process. After each use, the RVR303 is stored back within the dock face and protected with brush sealing to remain clear of the debris zone and potential damage. The RVR303 may be left engaged overnight to deter trailer theft.
- ICC bars are secured via passive engagement, creating less wear and tear on the restraint components and consequently lowering maintenance requirements
- Strong extension spring delivers powerful upward force, enabling constant contact with the ICC bar
- Compatible with air-ride suspension systems
- VersaLock™ securing technology maintains a snug hold throughout the horizontal operating range
- Perfect for applications that involve a variety of truck configurations, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars
- Services trucks with ICC bars from 8″ to 30″ (203 to 762 mm) above ground
- Horizontal restraining range is up to 14″ (356 mm) beyond the face of the dock
Intelligent Touch Controls:
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars
- Audible touch buttons and keypad allow instant sound feedback to user input