The wall-mounted Blue Giant StrongArm™ HVR303 electric vehicle restraint secures a trailer to the loading dock via an electro-mechanical hook design. Easy to install and eco-friendly, the HVR303 combines advanced engineering, positive holding ability, and sophisticated touch controls to make your loading dock safer than ever before. The StrongArm™ HVR303 is an environmentally sustainable alternative to typical oil-powered hydraulics. Can be interlocked with Blue Giant air-powered dock levelers to build a ‘green’ loading dock solution, allowing builders and developers the opportunity to qualify for government incentives as well as project the image of an environmentally responsible business.
Innovative Design and Operation:
- With a restraining force of 32,000 lb (14,545 kg), the StrongArm™ HVR303 helps prevent the dangers correlated with unexpected horizontal or vertical trailer movement. Secure gripping and holding capability ensures a smooth and fortified bridge between the loading dock and the trailer, thus keeping cargo, equipment, and forklift operators safer during loading and unloading.
Designed to comply with ANSI MH30.3.
Intelligent Touch Controls:
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input