Designed for door openings up to 8’0″W x 10’0″H, the Series V14/V18/V22 services a wide variety of different trailer heights. Since the trailer is spotted before the seal is inflated, the V Series is the ideal solution to eliminate potential damage to the structure of the building wall. SuperSeal’s exclusive “RipStop” fabric specifically for inflatables will give years of service. The Series V14/V18/V22 creates a seal that blocks out weather, insects, dust and dirt, while saving money on energy costs. Inflatable dock door seals help productivity by increasing safety, protecting personnel, products and equipment.
Key Product Highlights:
- Series V14/V18/V22 standard dimensions for doors openings 8’0″W x 10’H are 9’4″W x 11’8″H (O.D.) with a 14″, 18″, 22″ projection, 12′ face across the vertical air bags, and a 48′ header air bag when inflated.
- Seal trailer 10’6″ to 13’6″H from a grade with dock height of 48″. Exclusive 16 oz.
- “RipStop” fabric developed specifically for inflatable units give years of trouble free service.
- Can be part of a totally automated dock loading system.
- V-14 designed for standard 5″ bumper projection.
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance