The 0701 L-Pad Foam Pad Truck Shelter is perfect for dock openings up to 10’W x 10’H and allows complete and unobstructed access to full width and height of the trailer interior and shipping door while providing outstanding weather protection. The trailer backs through the vertical pads forming a wiper seal that hugs the trailer’s sides with an adjustable header curtain that sits on top of the trailer unit so it allows full access to the height of the trailer.
Key Product Highlights:
- The vertical foam pads are resilient and are covered with a large selection of abrasion resistant fabric to choose from. The foam pads create a tight seal that block out insects, dust, dirt, and weather conditions.
- The standard dimensions for the Series 0701 fit door openings up to 10`W x 10`H and are two 129″ high vertical pads with a 8″ black projection 16″ to a 20″ wide face and one 136″ long adjustable head curtain with a 30″ drop.
- Manufactured using pressure treated wood and high density, light weight urethane foam core with 98% compression recovery; maintaining flexibility at -40C.
- One of the main features of the Series 0701 is that there is minimal pressure on the wall of the building since the trailer backs through the vertical foam pad rather than depressing pads.
- The foam core is not spot glued to the wood it is continuously bonded with a high strength twisted 4ply 100% polyester bonded thread that is U.V. treated.
- The cover fabric overlaps the wood backing enclosing it and is secured with heavy duty plated staples.
- Vertical pads are vented allowing air to be exhausted and moisture to drain.
- Matching adjustable curtain also included, adjustable using a rope and pully assembly. All mounting hardware for curtain is galvanized to resist corrosion.
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance