This retractable truck shelter was made for door openings up to 10’W x 10’H, this series 0501 is designed to retract upon impact. The collapsible scissor arms are spring loaded, keeping the shelter in a outward position. When compressed by an incoming trailer the panels create an airtight seal. The series 0501 is perfect for when the driveway approach is a difficult one. This specific series creates a tight seal that blocks out weather conditions, insects, dust and dirt, all the while saving money on the operational energy costs. A large selection of tough abrasion resistant fabrics makes this unit an excellent long lasting investment. Seals trailers from 11’6” to 13’6” high from grade with a dock height of 48”. Also seals trailers with widths from 7’6”W.
Key Product Highlights:
- The mounting backboard frame is made of top grade cedar wood. The front cedar frame is to be housed in a formed steel “U” channel for strength and rigidity.
- All steel components are to be galvanized for optimal corrosion resistance.
- The scissor arms are made from galvanized steel tubing and are spring loaded to yield under misdirected or abnormal pressure.
- The vertical panels contain fiberglass stays, the top three being in a “Z” patter to keep the curtain straight at all times. Vertical panels have a double layer of fabric at the leading edge impact area and a 4’ wide x 14’ high yellow guide stripe to aide in spotting trailers.
- The header panel is to have full height fiberglass stays and overlapping protective flaps at trailer impact areas. The header panel has elastic wind straps to keep the panel in position.
- Leading edges of vertical and header panels have sewn in foam bead for tight seal.
- Double stitched, high strength twisted 4 ply 100% polyester bonded thread U.V. treated used for sewing throughout.
- The exterior of the whole front frame corners are trimmed with aluminum angle to provide a neat and tidy finish. Unit will have all necessary mounting hardware, galvanized to resist corrosion.
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance