Adjustable header designed to service a variety of truck with a range of trailer heights. Provides an air tight seal between the building and the trailer. Head pad is mounted with rollers in a heavy duty steel track permitting a precise adjustment while automatically maintains a weather-tight environmentally seal.
Key Product Highlights:
- Standard dimensions for door openings 8’W x 10’H have (2) two 10′ high vertical pads with a 12” face, cube-shaped, and (1) one 8’long head curtain with a 36” drop. Unit projection is 10”.
- Cover fabric shall be double stitched with high strength twisted 4 ply 100% polyester bonded thread U.V. treated.
- The adjustable head pad shall be equipped with self-lubricating steel rollers that glide up and down in a formed heavy duty galvanized steel track.
- The head pad is lowered against the trailer by means of 2 pull chains. The header automatically raises to the up position once released. A galvanized steel header assembly cover is provided to enclose the roller and torsion spring assembly.
- A large selection of cover fabrics available including our exclusive SS-90-1 H performance vinyl and 16 oz. vinyl “RipStop”. Other fabrics and colours are available include: Hypalon’s, Neoprene’s, and Vinyl’s.