Engineered to work best where doors that are 8’ W x 10’ H. This series with its foam filled header curtain provides an economical air-tight seal where doors are over 9’ in height and trailer of varying heights. Unlike regular curtain types, the foam pads in the curtains provide a tight compressible seal at the top of the trailer. Resilient foam pads cover a large section of strong abrasion resistant fabrics to create the tight seal that keeps unwanted debris out. Dock door seals help productivity by increasing safety, protecting personnel, products, and equipment.
Key Product Highlights:
- Standard dimensions for door openings 8′ W x 10’H are two (2) 10’H vertical pads with a 12” face, cube-shaped, and one (1) 10’L x 24” drop head curtain with foam pad insert.
- Foam pad insert dimensions are, 4” drop x 24” H x 96” L. Unit projection is 10”.
- Vertical pads are manufactured using select kiln-dried pressurized wood, and a high density, light weight urethane foam core with 98% compression recovery and maintaining flexibility at -40° (fire retardant formula available).
- Cover fabric shall be double stitched with high strength twisted 4-ply 100% polyester bonded thread U.V. treated.
- Vertical pads have a full height 4” yellow guide stripe to aid in spotting trailers.
- Series 0201 can be fitted for openings up to 10′ W. x 12′ H. by the use of wedge-shaped verticals and longer curtain.