Series F14/F18/F22 Inflatable dock seal is the best solution to eliminate potential damages that could arise to the structure of a building wall. The exclusive sealing process seals effectively and fully even if the trailer is off centre.. Super Seal’s exclusive “Rip Stop” fabric was developed specifically for inflatable products and will give years of service. The series F14/F18/F22 creates an ideal seal that blocks out weather, insects, dust and dirt all while saving you money on your energy costs. Inflatable dock door seals help productivity by increasing safety, protecting personnel, products and equipment.
Key Product Highlights:
- The air bag unit is manufactured as one piece unitized construction consisting of two verticals and one header member.
- Air bag is to be secured onto 2” x 8” select kiln-dried pressurized wood frame (supplied unassembled by manufacturer) through brass plated grommets using galvanized wood screws.
- Verticals to have a slight upward taper from back to front to avoid pinching or sagging when deflated. Bottom of the vertical seals include brass plated grommets for air venting and to help in moisture drainage.
- Each unit had an externally mounted 1/12 HP, 115 V. 60 Hz motor/blower combinations complete with a manual ON/OFF switch with neon pilot light and a galvanized steel protective hood.
- The unit inflates b turning a switch to the on position and deflates automatically when the motor/blower is turned off.
- Elastic shock cords and “D” rings are given with units that have a projection over 14” to assist with retraction.
- Unit with all necessary mounting hardware, galvanized to resist corrosion