Engineered to work best where the vehicles are generally the standard size, the 101 is an economical way to create an air-tight seal between the building and the back of the trailer. The durable foam pads can be covered with a large selection of abrasion resistant fabrics creating the tight seal that blocks out unwanted weather, dust, debris and insects. Furthermore reducing theft while saving money on energy costs. Increase the comfort and productivity by increasing safety , protecting personnel, products and equipment.
Key Product Highlights:
- Standard dimensions for door openings 8’ x 8’ have two 8’ vertical pads and one 10’ long head pad with 12” face and cubed shaped.
- Seal trailers 12’ to 13’ H from grade with a dock height of 48”
- Can be fitted up to 9’ W x 9’ H by use of wedge shape vertical and head pads.
- Light weight urethane foam core with 98% compression recovery and maintain flexibility at -40 degrees (fire retardant available).
- Increase the comfort and productivity by increasing safety , protecting personnel, products and equipment.
- All foam pads are vented through brass plated grommets allowing air to be exhausted and moisture to drain when pads are compressed.
- Vertical pads have a 24”h or optional full height 4” yellow guide strip to aid in spotting trailers.
- A large selection of cover fabrics available including our exclusive SS-90-1 high performance vinyl and 16 oz. vinyl “RipStop”.
- Other fabrics and colours are available include: Hypalon’s, neoprene’s, and vinyl’s.