The Blue Giant Hydraulic Dock Leveler combines strength and simplicity of operation with versatility as well as performance. This simple yet powerful system comes complete with a 1HP and Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system. It is available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 45,000 lbs (13,636 to 20,455 kgs). A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points for prevention of “dishing” and extending the life of the dock leveler by up to 50% in comparison to competitor models.
Key Product Highlights:
- Platform flexes to 4” (102mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and truck bed.
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency.
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge allows a stronger distributed load.
- High-Volume Loads
- Frequent usage (24-hour operations)
- Fast-paced environments
- 18” (457 mm) and 20” (508 mm) long lips.
- Brush and rubber weather seals.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable oil.
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction.
- New construction pit kit.