The Blue Giant Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler is a high-performance system for demanding applications. Great for larger-capacity material handling, it comes complete with a 1HP, and Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack that has an industry-wide reputation for incredible strength and endurance. Available in rated capacities of 50,000 to 80,000 lbs (22,272 to 35,364 kg). The Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler’s innovative design enables it to tilt up to 4” (102 mm) on either side when under load. This allows full width contact between the lip and truck bed. The I-Beam advantage allows for Assured Motion Float. The unique feature prevents damage to forks, tires, steering and load, therefore prolonging the working life of the dock leveler and improving cost of ownership
Key Product Highlights:
- Minimum f 6 I-Beams provide solid-under truck-deck support.
- Larger and higher capacity units are fortified by 8 I-Beams.
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge allows for a stronger distributed load
- High-Volume Loads
- Frequent usage (24-hour operations)
- Fast-paced environments
- 18” (457 mm) and 20” (508 mm) long lips.
- Brush and rubber weather seals.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable oil.
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction.
- New construction pit kit.