The Blue Giant Airbag Dock Leveler operates safely and efficiently under the toughest conditions: extreme temperatures, heavy usage, and exposure to caustic and harmful substances. Available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 45,000 lbs (13,636 to 20,455 kgs). When activated by the single push-button control station, the air bag is able to inflate which raises the deck and deploys the lip in a continuous motion. After the button is released, the bag deflates, allowing the platform to lower onto the truck bed.
Key Product Highlights:
- Platform flexes op to 4” (102 mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed.
- PVC-coated polyester fibres make the bag resistant to chemical and puncture damage.
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distribute load.
- Mechanical fall-safe legs limit free-fall of a loaded platform.
- Within a workplace that emphasizes sustainability
- 230V / 1PH 50-60Hz blower motor.
- 18” (457 mm) and 20” (508 mm) long lips.
- Brush and rubber weather seals.
- Shallower and deeper frame options.
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction.
- New construction pit.