Companies loose can loose an average of one ton of refrigerated air per dock door per year when they use pit levelers rather than vertical dock levelers. Blue Giants’ VL Dock Leveler helps with the preservation of internal temperatures, lowering cooling costs and preventing product spoilage. When not in use, the VL dock leveler is parking in the upright position, allowing for overhead door to close completely and prevent unauthorized access to the building. Available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 60,000 lbs (13,363 to 27,215 kgs). A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact point, preventing “dishing“ and extending the life of the dock leveler by up to 50% compared to competitors.
Key Product Highlights:
- IntelliTilt™ technology uses a precision-based inclinometer to ensure safe and accurate dock positioning.
- SmartFloat™ allow the deck to seamlessly match movement of the trailer during loading and unloading.
- The unique EasyClean™ deck hinge. configuration has no dirt entrapment points.
- SoftPark™ protective cushioning shields the deck cylinder, preserving equipment integrity.
- Controlled by the Blue Genius Series I Touch Control Panel.
- Platform flexes up to 4” (102 mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed.
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform.
- 1HP motor is equipped with overload protection
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load.
- 3” (76mm) run-off guards keep forklifts properly positioned
- 20” (508 mm) long lip
- Hot dipped galvanizing
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable oil
- Artic oil
- Three-Wheel forklift center deck support
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance