- Industrial design with commercial appeal, elegant in design and specifically designed to move air in a non-disruptive, yet continually powerful flow.
- Whisper quiet motor provides stealthy air movement to any space.
- 10’ from tip-to-tip, the Axiom Ceiling Fan was designed through evolution from a basic fan blade (with minimal coverage) to now completely revolutionary blade – designed for equal air flow from hub to tip.
- High ceilings and large spaces are ideal environments for Axiom Fans
ALTRA-AIR SAILFIN HVLS CEILING FAN
- Tested and modified airfoils maximize this fans efficiency for the sole purpose of moving large volumes of air while boosting a sleek looking design.
- The Altra-Air Sailfin has achieved this through its variable pitch and trailing-edge of the blade thus improved speeds, airflow along side other benefits such as less noise created and less money spent on operating the fan.
ALITE 3 HVLS FAN
- This simple high volume low speed fan design, ideal for industrial setting, providing necessary air movement.
- Operating on a 0.75 kW (1 Hp) gear motor, minimal power consumption is combined with impressive air volumes to create the highly efficient Alite 3.
ABSOLUTE AIR FAN
- This fiberglass re-circulation fan is one of our most versatile products; offers variable speeds.
- Blades are balanced heavy duty corrosion resistant six paddle aluminum blades and cone is designed with performance enhancing fiberglass.
- Design pushes hot air from ceiling to floor on lowest speed; which can be ideal for winter months to re-circulate/re-distribute air, reducing humidity and recapturing heat
- As speed increases, it creates air velocity for maximum air throw and cooling.
- Extremely silent on any speed.
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance