Sectional Doors Micro Grove 3216 are insulated sandwich doors that are feature-rich to meet your design and performance requirements. This high R-value steel commercial door is available in four colours and a wide variety of window options. This steel commercial door model offers added rigidity and durability when applications require unrivalled protection and are environmentally friendly.
- Features four evenly spaced micro-grooves that run horizontally across each section
- 26-gauge commercial quality steel exterior
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- Gasket seal between sections provide for an extremely tight weather-seal
- Concealed steel back-up plates run from top to bottom of each section for secure hardware attachment
- Bottom “U” type astragal is a standard feature
- Foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane core permanently bonds the 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior steel skins to form a rigid homogeneous section
- R value 17.54 (R-value Testing is in accordance with ASTM C518 standards)
Maximum Standard Size:
- Max width 32’2” x 20’ high
- 18″, 21″ or 24″ high by width of door
Colors / Appearance
- Various accessories and options available.
- Complete the look of your door with the color and style of Accents.
- Accents Logos is available as an option for interior and exterior applications
- Accents Planks is available as an option in cedar, mahogany, light oak and dark oak