Rolling Steel (Non Insulated) – Cookson Cornell – ESD10 is a reliable commercial-grade product which is custom built to meet your exact needs and specifications. These doors, significantly more secure than your standard garage or dock doors, requires zero to minimal maintenance for its lifetime. This standard door is also built for multiple daily usages and is warrantied up to 50,000 cycles, more than double the amount of our direct competitors. They can also be built for an environment with limited overhead space, as the door’s curtains store in an overhead coil, fully supported by the side guides.
Key Product Features:
- Galvanized steel curtains and hood with GalvaNex polyester enamel finish in various colours.
- Removable structural steel bell mouth with powder coating in four standard finishes (gray, tan, white or brown).
- Removable sections for easy repair and installation.
- Interlocked roll-formed slats with riveted endlocks to maintain slat alignments and prevent wear.
- 20 gauge standard, also available in 18, 22 and 24 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 30’ x 30’
- Manual push-up
- Standard Colours are Grey, Tan, Brown & White
- SpectraShield® Powder Coating in more than 180 colors