Rolling Steel (Non Insulated) – CHI – Model 6220 (curved slat) doors are part of C.H.I.’s 6000 Series full duty non-insulated service doors. Designed for maximum durability and strength, these doors are an industrial product finely crafted to provide a high degree of confidence to the end user. Offered in both insulated and non-insulated designs, these service doors are available in a host of gauges and color options for design versatility and to meet the rigorous applications for daily use.
Key Product Features:
- Powder coat painting options from over 188 RAL colours.
- Hoods are half-hexagonal for a lovely aesthetic while delivering maximum structural rigidity.
- Several window options include a single or more full rows/groups of windows. Lites are approx. 5” x 1-1/8” in size and spaced 7” in the middle.
- Simple removal of a 24” guide’s inside angle makes the replacement of a damaged bottom bar or slats easy and convenient.
- 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 20’ 4” x 20’ 4”
- Standard Colours are Gray, Tan, Brown & White
- 188 RAL powder coated custom colours also available