ROLLING STEEL (INSULATED) – WAYNE DALTON – MODEL 800C is manufactured to exceed the demanding requirements of practically any commercial or industrial application. The Model 800 offers a diverse selection in substrate materials with choices of galvanized or prime steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. Versatile colour options range from the standard five factory finishes to a full range of 197 powder coat options. Also available in a Titan heavy duty model.
Key Product Features:
- Sizes up to 42’ wide and 40’ high but Titan sizes are available up to 70’ wide to a 90’ tall max
- Max steel gauge of 16 with a wind load up to 55 PSF
- Titan model features 6” tall curved slats (up from 3” standard) formed from commercial quality steel.
- Sturdy double-angle bottom bar, reinforcing the lower edge of the curtain against wind pressure with various lock, safety edge and astragal options.
- Curtain slats are engineered with independently interlocking joints that permit easy articulation when the door coils.
- 3” Flat / 6” Curved
- 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 42’ x 40’
- Crank (awning)
- Manual push-up
- Standard Colours are Grey, Beige, Brown & White
- 188 RAL custom powdercoat colours are also available