Rolling Steel (INSULATED) – CHI – Model 6222 are insulated coiled doors that are synonymous with versatility and efficiency in all climates. Engineered for maximum durability and strength, these doors are created to meet stringent code standards. This industrial product is manufactured to offer a high degree of confidence to the end user. An assortment of slat profiles, gauges and colour options are made available to the purchaser.
Key Product Features:
- Powder coat painting options from over 188 RAL colours.
- Hoods are half-hexagonal for a lovely aesthetic while delivering maximum structural rigidity.
- Several window options include a single or more full rows/groups of windows. Lites are approx. 5” x 1-1/8” in size and spaced 7” in the middle.
- Simple removal of a 24” guide’s inside angle makes the replacement of a damaged bottom bar or slats easy and convenient.
- 22 gauge
- Insulated, with a 7.2 R-Value
Maximum Opening Size:
- 24’ 4” x 20’ 4”
- Standard Colours are Gray, Tan, Brown & White
- 188 RAL powder coated custom colours also available