Rolling Counter Shutters – Cookson – ESC10 are an attractive and unobtrusive option to secure finished openings. These shutters’ integral frames and sills are compatible with rated and non-rated walls. Easy to install, these slip-in units can be set into existing walls with no exposed edges. This space-saving product’s concealed tubular motor delivers a solution for strict opening limitations. Can be used in both interior and exterior openings and by incorporating compact components, they offer a more streamlined look than traditional rolling shutters and doors.
Key Product Features:
- Compatible in masonry or drywall openings from 4″ to 13″ thick.
- Galvanized steel hood and curtain with GalvaNex™ polyester enamel finish in four standard colours.
- Interlocking roll-formed flat-faced slats with endlocks riveted to the ends of alternating slats to maintain curtain alignment and prevent wear.
- Two piece clear anodized extruded aluminum guides, in clear anodized finish with polypropylene pile runners.
- Bottom bar features clear anodized extruded aluminum equipped with vinyl astragal/weather seal. Lock mechanisms available.
- 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 21’ 4” x 10’
- Manual push-up
- Standard Colours are Grey, Tan & White
- SpectraShield® Powder Coating in more than 180 colors