NON-INSULATED FIRE RATED ROLLING STEEL – WAYNE DALTON – MODEL 700 (Wayne Dalton FireStar®) is an industry leader in innovation. Offering a practical solution to safety, these doors can be drop-tested and reset at any time by local personnel, (i.e. facility manager), thanks to a simplified floor resettable feature. The FireStar® door features a revolutionary design that outperforms competitors’ doors in all areas, including simplified testing capability; smooth, noise reducing operations, and reliable performance.
Key Product Features:
- Factory tested and approved for a minimum of 20,000 cycles.
- Approved to meet/exceed requirements of well known agencies including the Underwriters
- Laboratories of Canada and Factory Mutual, and conform to NFPA Standard 80.
- Built to one standardized component design for all FireStar® doors, regardless of size, while utilizing fewer parts than competing models. This results in more accurate installations and minimizes the chance of potential service calls in the future.
- Galvanized and stainless steel options for material. Finished with a rust inhibitive primer.
- 24 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 36’ x 28’
- Crank (wall)
- Rust inhibitive primer on non-galvanized surfaces and operating mechanisms. Guides and brackets will be coated with a flat blackprime paint
- 188 RAL custom powdercoat colours are also available