NON-INSULATED FIRE RATED ROLLING STEEL – COOKSON – ERC10 doors are engineered to preserve property, and more importantly, lives. This advanced system offers industry-leading, interactive operation and can activate thermally or electrically to contain the spread of fire and smoke. It can also effortlessly or automatically reset or auto open after a fire or power outage. The optional SmokeShield® feature conforms to UL1784 and assures that smoke will be contained with the fire and not spread rapidly throughout the facility, allowing safe egress for its occupants. They are custom built and can be optionally be insulated as well (model ERD20).
Key Product Features:
- Galvanized steel hood and curtain with GalvaNex™ polyester enamel finish in four standard colours.
- Interlocking roll-formed flat-faced slats with endlocks riveted to the ends of alternating slats to maintain curtain alignment and prevent wear.
- Steel supported counter-balanced shaft include torsion springs for assisting operation.
- Guides are made of structural steel, and are powder coated to match curtain. Angles bolt to the wall and support the weight of the door.
- Bottom bar features clear anodized extruded aluminum equipped with vinyl astragal/weather seal. Lock mechanisms available.
- 18, 20 and 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 30’ x 30’
- Standard Colours are Grey, Tan, Brown & White
- SpectraShield® Powder Coating in more than 180 colors