FIRE RATED ROLLING STEEL (INSULATED) – WAYNE DOLTON – MODEL 7OOC FireStar® door is a game-changing solution for openings that require fire protection and thermal efficiency. This product not only features advanced designs that provide durable, long-lasting performance but it also offers the ability to drop-test and reset the door without a service call. Aesthetically pleasing slats are filled with mineral wool insulation which provides an R-value of 5.0.
Key Product Features:
- Factory tested and approved for a minimum of 20,000 cycles.Approved to meet/exceed requirements of well known agencies including the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada and Factory Mutual, and conform to NFPA Standard 80.
- Built to one standardized component design for all FireStar® doors, regardless of size, while utilizing fewer parts than competing models. This results in more accurate installations and minimizes the chance of potential service calls in the future.
- The non-combustible mineral wool insulation features flame spread and smoke development of 0, to further aid in the protection of the building.
- 22 gauge
- Insulated with R-Value of 5.0
Maximum Opening Size:
- 24’ x 24’
- Crank (wall)
- Rust inhibitive primer on non-galvanized surfaces and operating mechanisms. Guides and brackets will be coated with a flat blackprime paint
- 188 RAL custom powdercoat colours are also available