FIRE RATED ROLLING STEEL (INSULATED) – CHI – MODEL 7302 (The C.H.I. Guardian) is manufactured to exceed the increasing demands of property owners and insurance underwriters. The product is simple to test and reset and is U.L label rated from ¾ of an hour to 4-hours worth of protection. The Guardian’s advanced design features allow for convenient drop testing to ensure that the doors are operationally ready and meet the National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) guidelines.
Key Product Features:
- An auto-reset operator allows the door to automatically reset immediately after a drop test and is back to becoming operable as soon as the alarm is cleared, preserving time and money.
- The simple test is a standard feature which allows drop testing and resetting of the door from the floor without any tools, ladders or other cumbersome pieces and factors.
- A smoke seal package that is UL listed limits the migration through the doors.
- A simplified chain hoist features a centrifugal governor that can easily be adjusted to adjust the drop speed of the door.
- 22 gauge/20 gauge
- Insulated (mineral wool) 4.2 R-value
Maximum Opening Size:
- 24’ x 20’ 4”
- Chain hoist
- Standard Colours are Gray, Tan, Brown & White