FIRE RATED WINDOW SHUTTERS – WAYNE DALTON – MODEL 540 & 550 are game-changing products that looks fabulous while providing fire-rated protection. The FireStar® Fire-Rated Counter Shutters exceeds the demands of applications that require an elegant look while combining with certified and labeled fire protection for your building. An innovative and unique design provides lift-up operation that is extremely easy to operate without tools required to reset the mechanism. Its design offers very quiet and seamless functionality.
Key Product Features:
- The FireStar® revolutionary design eliminates one of the fusible link cables, which means the door and surrounding area look cleaner and less cluttered. This also reduces the risk of cable interference with other nearby appliances while making installation and drop testing easier.
- The Model 540 is made of 22-gauge galvanized steel primed and painted, while the Model 550 contains a 22-gauge stainless steel #4 finish.
- The bottom bar contains a steel single angle (540 galvanized steel; 550 stainless steel with #4 finish)
- Finished with a rust inhibitive primer on non-galvanized surfaces and operating mechanisms.
- 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 16’ x 9’
- Crank (awning)
- Manual push-up
- Rust inhibitive primer on non-galvanized surfaces and operating mechanisms. Guides and brackets will be coated with a flat blackprime paint
- 188 RAL custom powdercoat colours are also available