FIRE RATED COUNTER SHUTTERS – CHI – MODEL 7522 are U.L. labeled and made for installation to approved sheet drywall, steel and masonry construction. Engineered for areas that require a fire listed counter door in a rated fire wall. Featuring C.H.I.’s patented Guardian drop testing system, these doors offer performance-proving efficiency with a space-saving design. Available with steel and stainless steel curtain options, along with numerous accessory and operation options.
Key Product Features:
- Door meets 45-minute, 90-minute and 3-hour UL ratings with full compliance to NFPA-80 standards.
- Standard curtain provides a 1 ½” pre-painted, hot dipped galvanized steel slats.
- Smooth, quiet drop testing thanks to a durable viscous governor.
- Simple drop-testing and ability to reset the door, which makes for quick operational readiness.
- Standard bottom bar slide bolt locks with an optional cylinder lock.
- 22 gauge
Maximum Opening Size:
- 13’ 0” x 8’ 4”
- Awning crank
- Manual push up
- Standard Colours are Grey & White
- 188 RAL powder coated custom colours also available