High speed metal doors with visibility and durability, Model 889 ADV-Xtreme is ideal for applications where aesthetics and visibility are a priority. Constructed with a fully assembled curtain, this door is easy to install and maintain.
Model 889 ADV-Xtreme also features a patent-pending helical-designed steel headplate that helps prevent metal curtain contact and provides smooth operation. A patent-pending curtain monitoring device ensures the door has a redundant system to monitor the position of the door.
Key Product Features:
- Openings: Exterior/Interior (mount inside)
- Max Height: 21’
- Max Width: 20’
- Max Opening Speed: up to 80” per second
- Max Closing Speed: up to 20” per second
- Wind load* up to 50 psf
- Curtain Material: Aluminum and scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Vision: Scratch-resistant polycarbonate panels
- Operation: Direct-drive motor and gearbox system with field changeable universal handling and door stop safety device
- Control Panel: Variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; built-in padlockable fused disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Integrated light curtain
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Plug and play wiring
- Rubber: Black
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.