Featuring the stylish design and structural integrity of the Spiral® high-performance door series, the Spiral VP® door offers a new combination of quality, value, and performance for lower speed, lower cycle applications. Now, auto dealerships can maintain a consistent aesthetic look – from front to back – without sacrificing high performance. In addition, a restaurant overhead door enhances ambiance in transitional indoor-outdoor spaces and other hospitality-focused settings. The Spiral VP door integrates proven Spiral® overhead door components and a small footprint that allows the door to be installed almost anywhere a conventional overhead door fits – without visible attachment hardware. With sleek styling, quiet functioning, and a compact profile, a consistent 360-degree customer experience is now a reality.
For commercial environments with light to moderate traffic, the lower speed/lower cycle Spiral VP door offers aesthetic quality, durable performance, and reliable security.
Spiral VP is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components. In addition, an unmatched 20-year warranty covers high cycle components including rollers, hinges, and door tracks.
Key Product Features:
- Architecturally designed to complement the high-speed Spiral® line – for lower speed, lower cycle applications
- Crisp lines provide a stylish look ideal for new and existing auto dealerships and commercial automotive applications
- ‘Moving facade’ provides open accessibility and secure separation in hospitality-focused environments
- Unmatched 20-year warranty on high-cycle components including rollers, hinges and door tracks
- Spiral VP Product Information Sheet
- Spiral VP Hospitality Product Information Sheet
- Spiral VP Direct Drive Owner’s Manual
- Spiral VP Direct Drive Installation Manual
- Spiral VP Balanced Owner’s Manual
- Spiral VP Balanced Installation Manual
- Spiral VP Direct Drive Architectural Drawing
- Spiral VP-FV Direct Drive Architectural Drawing
- Spiral VP Balanced Architectural Drawing
- Spiral VP-FV Balanced Architectural Drawing
- Spiral VP Direct Drive Architectural Specification
- Spiral VP Balanced Architectural Specification
- Spiral VP Direct Drive – BIM Revit File
- Spiral VP Balanced – BIM Revit File