The Spiral® commercial overhead door offers high-speed operation for high-traffic situations and rigid aluminum slat construction that eliminates the need for a second security door. Crisp lines give the Spiral door a stylish look that’s great for many types of commercial, automotive retail, government, institutional and industrial applications. When considering an overhead coiling door the Spiral door is known as the most secure option for automotive dealerships, government, parking, and security needs.
Spiral door is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components.
The Rytec Spiral® door portfolio includes models certified to withstand winds up to 175 miles per hour.
Key Product Features:
- No metal-to-metal contact reduces wear on the door panel and offers fast, quiet operation.
- Opening speeds up to 60 inches per second allow for improved traffic flow and enhanced customer perception.
- Counterbalance system, patented spiral design and AC drive reduce wear and increase door longevity, with minimal preventative maintenance.
- Double walled aluminum slats, integral rubber weather seals and heavy-duty hinge system provide solid security.
- Double-walled 6-inch aluminum slats
- Integral weather seal between the aluminum slats
- Heavy-duty hinge system for door panel assembly
- Durable powder coated steel side columns and head console (excludes US/R models)
- Extension springs in side column
- Spiral Product Information Sheet
- Spiral Owner’s Manual
- Spiral Installation Manual
- Spiral Architectural Specification
- Spiral to 13′ 1″ Wide and 13′ 1″ Tall Drawing
- Spiral to 20′ Wide and 21′ Tall Drawing
- Spiral to 26′ 3″ Wide and 16′ 4″ Tall Drawing
- Spiral to 26′ 3″ Wide and 22′ 11″ Tall Drawing
- Spiral – BIM Revit File
- Spiral – BIM Revit File (Oblong)