Wayne Dalton’s Model 885 ADV-X high speed rubber door is made with special reinforced rubber, perfect for large exterior openings or extreme applications. Constructed with 5 layers of NBR rubber and 4 layers of polyester weave, this door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±27 psf or 180 mph and can operate under pressures up to ±5 psf or 75 mph. Model 885 ADV-X is also designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 30’
- Max Height: 30’
- Exterior applications
- Material: 5 layers of NBR rubber with 4 layers of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±27 psf; operational pressure up to ±5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 50” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Rubber: Black
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.