The HDS High Traffic Rubber Door is ideal for manufacturing, food processing, automotive, bus transit stations, parking garages, postal outlets, airports, and railways.. It’s 1/4″ SBR rubber, polyester core weave remains functional in temperatures -40ºF to +180ºF. Patented NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok System. After an impact the door is able to be up and running within minutes. Provides a sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs needed. Heavy Duty industrial drive system with soft start / soft stop frequency inverter drive. Features a self-supporting steel frame, Knock-away bottom bar, thru-beam photoelectric safety sensor.
Key Product Highlights:
- Suitable for applications up to 20 feet in width or height.
- Self-supporting steel mounting angle
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 10lb/ft with rubber loop and reversing edge
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- High-Efficiency Heligear Head (HG) Operator with multi-function PLC panel
- Door speed of up to 30“ per second
- Counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 100,000