Model 800 ADV is three times faster than a standard rolling steel door. The ADV system is built for enhanced productivity with far less maintenance required.
The springless design means there are absolutely no springs to replace, and the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) system operates on a soft start/stop to help prevent wear and tear on the system. The direct-drive, heavy-duty gear box motor assembly requires minimum maintenance unlike conventional chain and sprocket systems. An LCD plain text readout on the control panel allows for advanced diagnostics with fast and easy set up and trouble shooting.
The 800 ADV system was designed specifically with safety in mind. The doors come standard with enhanced safety devices such as a built-in braking mechanism, wireless sensing edge and photo eyes.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 20′
- Max Height: 20′
- Max Steel Gauge = 16
- Steel construction
- Wind load ±20 psf standard; options up to ±55 psf
- Model 800C ADV: R-value* = 7.7
- Model 800C ADV: U-value* = 0.13
- Opening speed: 24” per second
- Closing speed: 12” per second
- Control Panel: Electronic VFD Controller with microprocessor
- 3” flat or insulated slats
- Colour options: White, gray, beige
- 800 ADV and 800C ADV doors are finished with hardened powder coat formula that is best for high cycle applications and required to maintain the warranty on the finish.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional powder coat colours to complement the exterior colours of a building.