The 10″ high x 1-5/8″ thick panel slats made of hot-dipped galvanized steel, provide a durable and lasting surface. A urethane core with an R-value of 13.6 and U-value 1.04 (U-value of core and steel skin) provides optimum insulation, reduces loss of conditioned air and contributes to energy savings. Synthetic panel connectors provide an extremely smooth and quiet door operation, and improved thermal breaks located in the top and bottom of each slat provide even better thermal efficiency.
Key Product Features:
- Duratec® finish prevents scratches and marks that are caused by cleaning and retain a clear view even after many cleanings.
- Windows are insulated, 42 models are double-pane and 67 models are triple pane.
- There is a complete vision panel designed for the pleasing aesthetic appeal some applications require.
- The 5000 U 42 includes Smart Start™ NXT, NEMA, 4X, control box as standard. It also has less components and cables as compared to the old Smart Start™.
- A distribution block accepts the activation and protection device wiring; main power cables feed through pre-drilled holes on the bottom of the box where the individual wires, with pre-wired removable terminal blocks, simply plug into the circuit board. There are extra ports on the control board allowing for firmware upgrades and future expansion. A USB port is included for maintenance monitoring.
- The standard light grid is integral with the guide tracks making it less susceptible to damage by passing loads.
- The SG5000 U 42 features exclusive Duratec® insulated windows that are clear or tinted.
- Now, the Speed-Guardian™ 5000 is available with tinted privacy windows, available in Obscured White or Smoke Gray.
- Standard color: RAL 9006 on both exterior/interior. Exterior surface is Micrograin™ and interior finish is stucco-textured.
- Optional: Wet paint process available. If doors will be exposed to direct sun it is not recommended to use a dark colour. Powder coating is unavailable.