High Speed Metal Doors
Built tough with power, security and durability in mind, Model 888 ADV-Xtreme is ideal for applications where security and performance are a priority. Constructed with dual-walled aluminum, this door can withstand pressure up to 100 psf*.
Model 888 ADV-Xtreme also features a patent-pending helical-designed steel headplate that helps prevent metal curtain contact and provides smooth operation. A patent-pending curtain monitoring device ensures the door has a redundant system to monitor the position of the door.
*Up to 50 psf with optional vision panels.
Key Product Features:
- Openings: Exterior/Interior (mount inside)
- Max Height: 21’
- Max Width: 26′
- Max Opening speed: up to 80” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 20” per second
- Wind load*: up to 100** psf
- Curtain Material: Dual-walled aluminum
- Operation: Direct-drive motor and gearbox system with field changeable universal handling and door stop safety device
- Control Panel: Variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULuslisted; onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; built-in padlockable fused disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18″ and 50″- 54″ from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply: 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Plug and play wiring
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 15′. Confirmed by 3rd party testing.
**Up to +50/-50 psf with optional vision panels
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.