Wayne Dalton’s heaviest fabric door in the ADV-X series, Model 884 ADV-X is designed for exterior applications where weather elements may be extreme. The patent-pending articulating roller wind strut will reduce noise and allow the door to operate under wind load. This door’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is able to withstand pressure of up to ±22 psf or 158 mph and can function under pressures up to ±5 psf or 75 mph. Model 884 ADV-X is also designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 24’
- Max Height: 18’ at 24′ wide / 20′ at 23′ wide
- Exterior applications
- Material: 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±22 psf; operational pressure up to ±5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 55” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Fabric: Red, Blue, Gray, Orange
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.