The Model 883 ADV-X strutted high speed fabric door is made for applications when there is a need for fast-acting exterior door. It’s design allow for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This specific door is capable of enduring pressure of up to to ±4 psf or 76 mph and can operate under pressures up to ±2.5 psf or 53 mph. This door is created to be low maintenance and includes features such as breakaway impact detention and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Height: 15’
- Exterior applications
- Material: 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±4 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Strutted design
- Fabric: Red, Blue, Gray, Orange
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.