Wayne Dalton’s Model 882 ADV-X strutted interior high speed fabric door is a lightweight and durable door that’s excellent for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities. This high speed door is built to last. Model 882 ADV-X’s strutted design enables quick section replacement, while minimizing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±4 psf or 76 mph and can operate under pressures up to ±2.5 psf or 53 mph. It is designed to be low maintenance and includes many features such as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Height: 15’
- Interior applications
- Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±4 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Fabric: Red, Blue, Gray, Black
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.