Wayne Dalton’s Model 881 ADV-X interior high speed fabric door is engineered to be used indoors in high traffic and environmentally controlled areas. It is excellent for distribution and manufacturing facilities that require controlled environments or where there’s high traffic from forklift operation. Model 881 ADV-X’s airtight design prevents airborne contaminants from entering the controlled and non-controlled environments. It also reduces air exchange to no higher than .236 cfm/sf (ASTM E-283). The door’s strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation. Model 881 is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±7.5 psf or 90 mph, making it an excellent option to separate high and low pressure rooms in large facilities.
Key Product Features:
- Max Width: 14’
- Max Height: 14’
- Interior applications
- Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±7.5 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Fabric: Red, Blue, Gray, Black
- Standard colour for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
- Custom Colors Also Available
- Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colours are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.