Designed for high traffic areas where safety is a priority, Wayne Dalton’s Model 880 ADV-Xtreme interior high speed fabric door features a flexible bottom with a detachable bottom seal that diminishes the potential for injury. This door is perfect for manufacturing, healthcare and warehouse facilities.
Model 880 ADV-Xtreme is made with two layers of PVC-coated polyester and 1 layer of polyester weave and its strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 3.0 psf.
Key Product Features:
- Openings: Interior/Interior
- Max Height: 12’
- Max Width: 12’
- Max Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 3.0 psf
- Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with field changeable universal handling and door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable fused disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18″ and 50″-54″ from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge; flexible bottom bar with detachable bottom seal.
- Available Supply Voltages**: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access for maintenance
- Bottom Seal: Flexible bottom edge
- Fabric: Red, Blue, Gray, White
- 20″ high vision panels spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options – push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices – red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting Package – 3′ tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights