The 8500 Platinum high-speed roll-up door is the optimum solution for quick access through openings up to 16′ x 18′. The Platinum is designed for high volume, high speed traffic in commercial, industrial, or refrigerated applications. Its simple construction will outlast and outperform the competition. The Platinum provides an effective barrier against energy loss and sound, thereby improving productivity and employee comfort. The Platinum door boasts a state of the art “SuperLogic III” System that is user programmable. Single speeds of 32” per second, programmable dual speeds of 50”or100” per second. A factory installed Through Beam Photo Electric Eye, Wireless Electronic Reversing Edge, and Impact Sensor is also standard.
Key Product Highlights:
- The breakaway bottom bar repairs in seconds. The wireless bottom bar features a reversing edge and impact sensor that are virtually maintenance free. Saving time and money!
- The “SuperEdge” Reversing System is completely water proof. Temperature change has little to no effect on its sensitivity.
- Ultimately reducing service calls!
- The heart of the 8500 Series TURBO DRIVE System is its direct drive technology. No chains or clutches are used resulting in superior reliability. This high efficiency motor can operate at speeds up to 100” per second.
- The “8500 Platinum” high speed door is quite simply the most technologically advanced door on the market today. Now with “SuperLogic III”, this control panel is easily programmable with a multifunctional LCD display that continually shows the status of the high-speed door. It features three language settings; English / Spanish / French, digitally controlled limit adjustment and simplified troubleshooting