The World’s Fastest, Low-Profile Break-Away Door
The Turbo-Seal® offers extra-high-speed operation that minimizes the potential for doors to get hit by getting the door out of the way faster. A low-profile design provides a small footprint that allows the door to be installed in doorways where traffic patterns are near the door and speed is critical. When it comes to high speed traffic doors the Turbo-Seal provides the speed, dependability and safety features needed for fast paced environments.
The Turbo-Seal® low profile roll up door is ideal for cold storage, food and beverage operations, manufacturing and warehousing and can be built up to 12′ wide x 16′ high.
- Vinyl seals and durable door panel provide a tight seal when the door is closed
- Opening speeds up to 100 inches per second for improved traffic control and environmental control.
- Counterweighted operation increases door opening speeds and reduces motor wear, increasing the life of the door.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.