Advanced Composites for Advanced Form and Function
Combining the high performance of composite materials with the benefits of Rytec high-speed doors, the Plexline is designed for high-traffic, interior applications where durability, speed and visual impact are paramount. The fiberglass composite materials offer strength, long-life and the durability of stainless steel, at a remarkably low price.
Ideal for cold storage, food and beverage, manufacturing and warehousing applications, the Plexline can be built up to 16′ wide x 15′ high.
- Quick-Set™ repair system allows the operator to reset the door with the push of a button after aligning the bottom bar.
- Corrosion and chemical-resistant side frames are easy to clean and more impact-resistant than stainless steel.
- Direct-drive motor opens the door at up to 50 inches per second for improved traffic flow, productivity and energy conservation.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.