The Hörmann Speed-Master® (SM) 1600 L has guide tracks with removable covers. Heavy duty 12 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel tracks are a two-piece design, and the front covers conveniently open for ease in re-setting the door when required. The low-profile tracks dimensions of 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ projection enable the Speed-Master® 1600 L to fit into areas with limited clearances.
Key Product Features:
- A light grid built into the guide is standard on the Speed-Master® 1600 L and tracks up to 8’0” high.
- Completely coil free, the light grid provides extensive wall protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, this is in comparison to other doors that only use photocells.
- The draft seal is full perimeter to provide optional dust and odor containment, as well as a general environmental control.
- Effective April 1, 2017, the Speed-Master® 1600 L has the following control box configuration as standard: The 208 v to 575 v / 3-phase / 60 Hz Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X control box.
- Optional: 230 v / 1-phase / 60 Hz / 3-phase output NEMA 3 control box, available for doors up to 10’0″ wide x 10’0″ high.
- Opening speed: up to 60” per second.
- Closing speed: 30” per second down.
- Black, Blue, Orange, Grey, White