The Speed-Commander™ 1200 Dock-Master / Screen-Master® is a heavy duty high speed door used for low-frequency. It was designed to raise or lower with a constant pressure push button that operates at a speed of 14” per second, it is perfect for door openings where overhead garage doors are installed. The basic non-timer control box has a 110 v / 1 phase / 60 Hz power requirement. Standard operation is hold to open / hold to close, and an optional built-in light grid is included when automatic closing is required.
Key Product Features:
- The light grid is completely free of coils which provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells.
- To avoid over maintenance and downtime the light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage. Panels are connected using aluminum profiles which allows for faster panel replacement when required.
- Full perimeter draft seals reinforce general environmental control.
- No special tools are required to interchange this panel and is the solution to help prevent airborne contaminants such as birds and insects from entering the building.
- Interior Applications: Zinc Yellow (RAL 1018), Pure Orange (RAL 2004), Carmine Red (RAL 3002), Gentian Blue (RAL 5010), Agate Grey (RAL 7038).
- Exterior Applications: Black/ Blue.