Increase loading dock operation productivity. This loading dock plate is strong and safe for a variety of non-powered loading applications. It adds economical safety, convenience and productivity to your operation. Able to withstand the weight of 2,500lbs to 6,200lbs depending on model.
Key Product Highlights:
- Recommended for non-powered loading applications
- Pallet trucks, carts, and two-wheelers ride smoothly over the machine-beveled deck edges
- Resilient aluminum plate material offers 22% higher strength and hardness than conventional materials
- Durable steel legs are bolted to the aluminum deck for extra strength and rigidity
- Deck surface features a special non-slip diamond traction-grip tread
- 11° bend provides a safe smooth transition into most trailers
- Available with 3/8” or 1/2” thick plate (see chart)
A. CAPACITY = (EQUIPMENT WEIGHT) + (LOAD WEIGHT) x (SINGLE-AXLE RATING)
CAPACITY is based upon the heaviest type of equipment used plus the maximum load carried times the single axle rating of total load. Dynamic loading, driver tendencies, speed and frequency of use must be considered. Steel (TS-series) dock plates are recommended for high use docks.
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance, dock plate