Strong steel face, cushioned by durable rubber laminates. Great for heavy use dock positions. Strongest dock protection, 5- year limited warranty. For use where severe abrasion from up and down trailer movement is experienced (air-ride trailers, yard jockeys, etc.) and in any material application where greatest dock protection is required.
Product Features and Specifications:
- “Gliding” heavy-duty steel face is 3/8” (9.5mm) thick and independently anchored with elongated holes to face of bumper, allowing bumper to compress AND offer high surface abrasion resistance.
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface through its ¼” (6.5mm) steel side angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 7/8” (22mm) diameter.
- 4” (102mm) or 6” (152mm) projection.
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
- P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding
- P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance, bumper, dock bumper