Tough and durable! Laminated truck tire construction that can easily resist abrasion. Outperforms recycled conveyor belt styles. Covered by a 2-year limited warranty. A resilient method of protecting loading docks in low to medium traffic applications. Can be used as rub rails at the sides of truck wells. Customized construction features can accommodate unusual anchoring conditions (i.e. flat plate on one side for welding to dock leveler curb angle).
Product Features and Specifications:
- Wall protection to absorb forklift impacts
- Fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from recycled truck tires.
- Rubber pads laminated between steel angles and secured with 3/4” (19mm) rods
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface with 3/8” (9.5mm) steel angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 7/8” (22mm) diameter.
- 4” (102mm), 6” (152mm), 9” (229mm), 10” (254mm) or 12” (305mm) projection.
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
- P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding
- P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding
covid, covid-19, coronavirus, isolation, emergency door service, door repair, door service, essential services, virus, city, border, customs, sanitize, sanitation, hand sanitizer, quarantine,
prevention, social isolation, 14 day, school closure, business closure, door repair, door service, , covid 19 education, infection control, infection, Daily disinfection of vehicles, Isolation from
isolation from service crews, isolation from office staff, Face-to-Face, protective gear, face shield
latex gloves, safety, reduced cross contamination, open for business, door service open, 24/7 service, 24 hour service, 24 hour door service, 24 hour door, dock service, flatten the curve, flatten, job loss, Canada, United States, Canada Covid, USA covid, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, GTA covid, GTA doors, GTA docks, Malton docks and doors,
Digital signature, isolation protocols, reduce cross contamination, Social distancing, Disinfecting of work spaces, work permits, open for service, assistance, covid assistance, dock bumper