All-Rite offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art Hi-Speed Doors to suit any type of installation. Our Hi-Speed Doors are designed to withstand frequent testing without subjecting any parts to impact — they are designed to last!
HIGH SPEED VINYL DOORS
All-Rite’s Hi-Speed Vinyl Doors are the optimum solution for quick access through openings. They are designed for high volume, high speed traffic in commercial, industrial or refrigerated applications.
All doors incorporate a state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled AC variable speed drive system, allowing the door to move at faster speeds than conventional doors. All roll-up doors are equipped with standard safety features for protection against injury.
The 8500 PLATINUM high speed roll-up door is the most cost effective solution for INTERIOR applications with minimum wind loads. Opening sizes up to 16′ wide x 18′ high. The NEW Platinum high speed roll-up door boasts a state of the art “Superlogic III” microprocessor that is user programmable. Single speeds of 32” per second (optional) programmable dual opening speed up to 100” per second.
The 8500S high speed roll-up door is perfect for INTERIOR or EXTERIOR applications. Opening sizes up to 26′ wide x 20′ high. Improved and built bigger the 8500S has stood the test of time. Now comes with “SUPERLOGIC III PLUS” microprocessor and WIRELESS bottom bar. Dual opening speed up to 84” per second.
The 8500LC high speed roll-up door is the optimum solution for quick access through openings up to 16′ wide x 18′ high. The 8500LC door is designed for high volume, high speed traffic, interior applications in commercial, industrial or refrigerated applications. It operates at a single speed of 32″ per second, with the option of a programmable dual speed of 50″ per second.
HIGH SPEED RUBBER DOORS
Our Hi-Speed Rubber Doors product line introduces the latest breakthrough in the rolling door industry — an extreme door for extreme conditions. They are engineered for years of dependable service with minimum maintenance or repairs.
A new breakthrough in the rolling door industry – An extreme door for extreme conditions.
- Resistance to abusive environments
- Return on investment
- Down time
- Effort to restore to operation after impact
- Maintenance due to high quality components
- Engineered for years of dependable service with minimum maintenance or repairs
- Will meet the demands of all your industrial and commercial applications
- The sidelock bars provide a smooth running surface for the curtain while retaining it in the guides, even while under heavy
- The Air Wave safety edge leads the industry in sensitivity and reliability
- The hinged bottom bar is equipped with breakaway straps that will keep it rigid, unless impact occurs
- Wear strip on both sides of the curtain protect the rubber surface from friction that may cause wear
- Upon impact, the curtain and bottom bar will release from the guides, preventing damage to the door
- The door can be reset in minutes from the floor, without special tools or ladders
Break-away guides are fully adjustable to suit the location and windload requirements. The sidelock bars provide a smooth running surface for the curtain, while keeping it in the guides, even while under heavy windload. Read more…
HIGH SPEED FREEZER DOORS
When it comes to Hi-Speed Freezer Doors the self-repairing R-Bac™ UltraFreeze™ door is designed for high traffic cold storage freezer applications where the need for speed is paramount. When fork-truck traffic is high, door speed is important, climate control is critical and safety concerns are at a premium, R-Bac’s™ UltraFreeze™ is the solution.
UltraFreeze™ high speed cold storage doors are tough, built to last and engineered to cycle hundreds of thousands of times.
Print This Page